Page Terrace: A place you’ll never want to leave. Sometimes it is hard to motivate yourself to leave an existing paradise to explore other options. Luckily for our guests, there are tons of things to do on and off the Page Terrace premises. If you decide to stay at our hotel (near Treasure Island, FL), you can take a dip in our heated pool, sit back and watch our flat screen TVs, or take advantage of our state-of-the-art BBQing station.
If you decide to venture out to the surrounding beaches [Why not… it’s vacation time], here are some ideas of things to do in Clearwater and on Treasure Island:
- Walk The Beach – Clearwater is home to some of the best family beaches in the nation. Picture perfect moments await. Hurry up and make some memories. (Don’t forget your sunscreen and your favorite playlist.)
- Capitol Theater – AKA Ruth Eckerd Hall (Richard B. Baumgardner Center for the Performing Arts – Notable events in the next few months include ‘Kidz Bop’ (the #1 kids’ music performance), The David Bowie Experience, ukulele extraordinaire Jake Shimabukuro, comedian Gary Gulman, and Classic Albums Live perform The Beatles’ Revolver album.
- Other Ideas – Boat tours, aquarium visits, and live baseball are other GREAT options in Clearwater, FL!
Treasure Island, FL
- Walt Disney World – The happiest place on Earth is just around the corner from our beachfront motel in Treasure Island, FL. Take the kids to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, and the other Disney attractions during your Treasure Island vacation extravaganza. Our rooms will save you money and keep you close to numerous towns and tourist locations.
- Lowry Park Zoo – Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo is a convenient trip if you are staying at one of the beach hotels near Tampa (like Page Terrace!) They have elephants, penguins, orangutans, koalas, giraffes, and dozens of other amazing creatures!
- Other ideas – Kennedy Space Center, fishing, and the Museum of Fine Arts.
Out of all the hotels near Clearwater Beach, Page Terrace is the gold standard. We provide the most amenities for the least money.