No matter why you are in Treasure Island, you’re going to work up an appetite. Make the best of your stay at Page Terrace’s Treasure Island (FL) beachfront hotel by checking out some of these local eateries. Your taste buds will not regret it!
- Pearl Restaurant – Treat yourself to some fine dining over at the Pearl. From their lobster bisque soup to their numerous delectable appetizers, this place will deliver an amazing four-course meal that is ideal for dates, family dinners, and business meetings.
Our Recommendation: Filet Bourguignon
- Super Scoops, Inc. – Whether you are in Florida for business, pleasure, or residency, the fact remains that you are here, and you are likely in need of a snack to cool you off. Super Scoops is the place to go for top-notch ice cream that’ll be sure to fill you up. They have tons of unique flavors to choose from, and their staff is always kind and courteous!
Our Recommendations: Dumbo Dough and Double Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
- Shrimpy’s Blues Bistro – Shrimpy’s has over 700 positive reviews on TripAdvisor.com, so you know they are doing things right. Their Cajun cuisine and friendly service are just two of the many reasons that this establishment has been a staple in the Treasure Island area.
Our Recommendation: Grilled Creole Salmon
- The Oyster Shucker – All you can eat snow crab every single day? Enough said! This seafood joint has great eats for people of all ages and preferences.
Our Recommendation: Chicago Style Oysters
- Westshore Pizza & Cheesesteaks – If you are looking for Italian-American cuisine, this is the place to go. From their mouth-watering pizza and calzones to their cheesesteaks and hot wings, this restaurant does it right. The best part is – you can order right from their website!
Our Recommendation – The White Special Ricotta Pizza
- VIP Lounge and Mexican Restaurant – This Mexican-American eatery bring a south of the border taste right to Treasure Island. From there filling chicken fajitas to their savory seared tuna tacos, there’s nothing you won’t enjoy.
Our Recommendation: The Big Mamu
- Jimmy’s Sushi Bar – Jimmy’s offers some of the best sushi in the entire state, and everything is reasonably priced. Our recommendations are to order the Negimaki appetizer and the Tonkatsu for your main course.
We genuinely hoped that this helped. Let us know if you have any recommendations to add to the next list by calling us at 727-367-1997. Page Terrace is a lot more than just a beachfront hotel in Treasure Island, FL. We are a total vacation experience. Come find out for yourself! 🙂