When searching for hotels near Tampa, FL, you may be overwhelmed with the number of results. Everywhere claims to be the best, but talk is cheap. We don’t just talk the talk; we back it up. The Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel in Treasure Island, FL, offers vast amenities at an affordable price.
Here are six examples of Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel walking the walk:
- Treasure Island Attractions – Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure – Clearwater Marina. Adventure Island. Florida Aquarium. Lowry Park Zoo. Kennedy Space Center.Miss Pass-A-Grille Deep Sea Fishing. Museum of Fine Arts. These and many other fun ventures are awaiting you and your loved ones!
- Convenient Location – We are less than a block away from the grocery store and 24-hour pharmacy. We are also a short walk away from several restaurants including Foxy’s Cafe, Sloppy Joe’s, and Britt’s Pizza. Also, PTBG (Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel) is only 35 minutes from Busch Gardens and under two hours from Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios.
- Heated Pool (All Year Round) – Eighty-three degrees 365 days a year. Cool off comfortably at PTBH.
- Free Internet – Whether it’s a recovery day or a rainy one, you can always surf the web instead of the waves.
- Beach Trolley – The beach trolley stops in front of the premise and goes throughout St. Petersburg and Clearwater for under $5 per person.
- Special Pricing – For a majority of August-December, we offer rooms ranging from $63-89 per night. These discounts are valid Monday-Thursday and do not include tax. For details call 800-519-0853.
That is only a half dozen of the fantastic reasons to come check out beach hotels and motels in Treasure Island. If you are from the Northeast and want to see a Phillies Spring Training game, you are going to want to stay at one of the premier hotels near Clearwater, FL, (that’s us!)
To book your stay at Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel, visit www.pageterrace.com or call 800-519-0853 today! You won’t regret it!