Let’s be honest… a vacation isn’t a vacation with a cheat day or two. Whether you have a sweet tooth or a savory side, it’s always nice to treat yourself to some delicious treats while exploring foreign lands.
That being said, here are a handful spots you should check out the next time you are in or around Treasure Island, FL:
- The Hyppo – The Hyppo has gourmet ice pops unlike any you’ve ever had. It’s not just a dessert; it’s an experience. Each ice pop is handmade daily with fresh, pure ingredients. If you need somewhere to cool down in Gainesville or Saint Augustine, we suggest you check this spot out ASAP!
[Image Source – TheHyppo.com]
- The Shake Shop – If you are visiting Florida from the north, you realize that cold snacks aren’t always the best ideas [especially in winter.] Luckily for you, winters in Treasure Island are way warmer than they are in New York or Massachusetts. The next time you stay at our beachfront hotel in Treasure Island, FL, make it a point to head over to the shake shop for some of the state’s best milkshakes.
- Chocolate Pi – From creative marketing to unique desserts, Chocolate Pi does it right! If you do make it there, we recommend trying their Retro Christmas Cake and Chocolate Marshmallow Pie.
- Funky Sweets – Funky Sweets has it all. From funnel cakes and mini-donuts to ice cream and Dark Canyon Coffee, there’s something for the entire family! Oh and… our little secret: they also offer donut sundaes, but don’t tell your friends. When you order one, they will all be jealous!
- Super Scoops Inc. – That’s right! Super Scoops made our blog in back to back months. That alone says a lot about this incredible ice cream shop. Last month we recommended the Dumbo Dough and Double Fudge Brownie Ice Creams, and this month we’d like to recommend Cookie Monster (yes that’s an actual flavor.)
If you have any other suggestions, please email them to email@example.com. We hope that this helped you fulfill your post-dinner cravings, and remember, don’t tell your dietician about this blog! For more recommendations on dining around Treasure Island (FL), call Page Terrace beachfront hotel at 800-519-0853.